New Golf Carts
New golf carts are warranted by the manufacturer. All sales are final.
Remanufactured Golf Carts
THE KING OF CARTS WARRANTY PROGRAM
King of Carts thanks you for selecting one of our quality remanufactured golf carts. Our commitment to our customers begins with quality service and protection. If you are in need of warranty repairs, you can return your vehicle to your purchase location for service, or any King of Carts Service Center. If you live outside a King of Carts service area, consult your sales associate for alternative warranty options. Below you will find the details of the warranty coverage for your vehicle.
WHEN DOES THE WARRANTY START?
The warranty starts the day your golf cart is delivered.
HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY LAST?
For personal-use golf carts, the warranty is for 6 months from the date you take possession.
Commerial-use golf carts are limited to a 30 day warranty.
CAN I EXTEND MY WARRANTY?
Yes, one 6 month extension is available at the time of cart purchase. This is available for personal golf cart use only. After that, no warranty is available.
ARE THERE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS?
Transportation to and from a King of Carts Service Center is not covered. Transportation can be provided for a fee. Carts are subject to a warranty evaluation fee. Loss of fluids, maintenance items, state or local taxes are not covered. Parts not listed on your warranty are not covered, including aftermarket parts you may install. Malfunctions resulting from collision, vandalism, neglect, abuse, falling objects, fire, theft, and natural disasters are not covered.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
As the owner, you are responsible for properly using, maintaining, caring for & enjoying your golf cart.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY?
• Main & Sub Electrical Wiring Harnesses •Electric motor • Controller • Computer Fail Safe System • Leaf Springs • Bearings • Spindle & Swing Arm Assemblies • Pedal Assembly • Body Trim • Charge Block & Mechanism • Lighting System • Brake Assembly • Steering Shaft & Component bearings • Frame • Shocks • On Board Signal Generator • Wheel & Hub • MCOR
Warranty on Powertrain & Drivetrain of Gas Carts covers:
• Internal Lubricated Parts • Oil Pump • Fuel Pump • Internal Timing Gears or Chain/Belt • Camshaft Bearings • Camshaft • Rocker Arm Assemblies & Push Rods • Connecting Rods • Wrist Pins • Distributor Drive Gear • Pistons & Rings • Valve Lifters • Crankshaft & Bearings • Valve Guides
• The engine block and cylinder heads are only covered if damage is caused by failure of an internally lubricated part.
• Drive axle housing including pinion bearings, side carrier bearings, ring and pinion gears, carrier assembly, thrust washers, axles, axle bearings, CV joints, internal transaxle seal, and drive axle housing, if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
• Seals and gaskets are covered when replaced in conjunction with a covered failure.
VOIDING OF WARRANTY
This and any other warranty is void if the golf cart is abused or used in an unintended manner, shows indications that it has been altered after leaving our premises, but not limited to, modification of the speed governor, braking system, steering, drive unit or any other operating system of the cart to cause it to perform outside set specifications at time of customization. The warranty is also void if the golf cart shows indications that reasonable or necessary maintenance was not performed at the time and manner specified. Voiding of this warranty due to abuse or neglect shall be solely at the discretion of King of Carts. All warranty work under this agreement must be done at a King of Carts Service Center.
HOW TO PROCESS A CLAIM
Please contact your nearest King of Carts Service Center and have a copy of your invoice ready, along with the cart’s serial number. A customer service representative will schedule a day and time for you to bring in your cart for evaluation. King of Carts will not cover any work completed by the purchaser or any other dealer or repair shop.
NOTE REGARDING REMANUFACTURED VEHICLES
We inspect our golf carts carefully at the production plant and retail locations, and we work to correct any operational or appearance items before delivery. Being a remanufactured vehicle, all parts showing significant wear (with the exception of our Economy Cart line) are replaced at the time of assembly. When purchasing a remanufactured cart from us, you understand that it is not a brand new vehicle and there will be parts and accessories that will have abrasions or show use.
ALL REMANUFACTURED CART SALES ARE FINAL